April 26, 2013

KIKO SHOPPING TRIP

The very first Kiko Cosmetics store opened in Vienna on April 13th, and since I was on my way to that shopping centre to get black ballerina flats, I stopped by. I was amazed by their striking blue nail polish I received as a friend and featured in one of my posts a looong time ago. Link here.

All the nail polishes were €2.50, which is a nice deal since usually they're €3.90. I decided to spend 10 euros (I am trying not to spend overly huge amounts of money on make up). I looked at their blushes, eye shadows, lipsticks and lipliners and the array is beautiful! Also, all their make up is arranged so nicely, and the staff was incredibly nice to me.

I picked up four quite similar colors, but different shades. The bottles don't have the names on the bottles so I looked their names up on the Kiko website. From left to right I got:

209 French Baby Pink
359 Light Peach
358 Peach Rose
366 Rose Terracotta



And here are close ups of the colors:
209 French Baby Pink


359 Light Peach


358 Peach Rose


366 Rose Terracotta


I have been loving the clean nail look on one of my dear friends from uni, so for today I went with French Baby Pink and I love how nice it looks when applied.



2 comments:

  1. The light one is so pretty<33
    Love these.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 359 mi je apsolutni favorit! Nemam još nijedan kiko lak, ali očekujem dva komada (336 i 389) iz Berlina sljedeći mjesec :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)